Communities of Practice / Hubs / Incubators
Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD)
YEBO NPO Partner: SMEPE
Non Profit Company (NPC) was voluntary formed during 2016 by a group of people that shared a common interest – to serve the greater public purpose of training people, whether needy or disadvantaged, that shares a common pursuit in relation to the concerns and issues of safety and security that badly affects the wellbeing, circumstances or prospects of people of society as a whole.
YEBO Cannabis Sector Partner: The Cannabis Institute
- The Cannabis Institute is a private Company that has institutional structures that provide incentives for entrepreneurship and the use of knowledge.
- It hosts skilled labour and a good education system for continuous professional development.
- Access to information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructures.
- The platform is representative of a diverse vibrant innovation landscape that includes academia, the private sector, and civil society.
- It helps formulate plans on how to implement components of given project marketing plan, in line with given resources and time frames, and execute such plans accordingly.
YEBO NPO Partner: HARYTAC (Homeless and Runaway Youth Technical Assistance Centre)
HARYTAC is the training and technical assistance provider for all runaway and homeless youth, building the capacity of youth-serving organizations, driving innovation in social services and communities, and creating and disseminating new knowledge and tools.
Services are provided via:
- Phone and email consultation
- Website resources
- Community of Practice
- eLearning portal
- Recorded webinars