Institutional Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical: 25 Credits
In order for learners to specialise in Hospital Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical and become eligible for registration in the category Medicinal Cannabis Pharmacist Assistant (Basic), they are required to complete the following Elective unit standards:
- Module ID: JMW 807: Monitor, handle and dispatch Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical stock.
- NQF Level 3 | 7 Credits | ZAR 3 150.
- Module ID: JMW 804: Sell products or services to patients/clients in Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical.
- NQF Level 3 | 6 Credits | ZAR 2 700.
- Module ID: JMW 805: Compound, manipulate, prepare and pack Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical products.
- NQF Level 3 | 12 Credits | ZAR 5 400.
Note: It is highly recommended where possible, that learners completing this specialization should be computer literate. However due to the limited availability of computers in certain areas, the inclusion of compulsory computer literacy unit standards within the elective component may prevent learners from completing their qualification.