The Cannabis Institute is committed to leading the business sector in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its students, staff, customers and suppliers.
- Enthusiastically encourage the integration of economic development, social justice and environmental sustainability in South Africa.
- Source and promote a product range of services to minimise the environmental impact of delivery, production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to The Cannabis Institute.