Hydroponic Plant Production
Unit Standard 116072: Perform Routine Operations and identify Basic Problems in Hydroponic Systems Unit Standard (Applied Title: Systems in Cannabis Farming)
Unit Standard 116066 : Operate and maintain specific irrigation systems
Unit Standard 116077 : Monitor Water Quality
Duration: Own pace
Delivery Mode: Online
NQF Level: 2
Unit Standard 116072 : Perform Routine Operations and identify Basic Problems in Hydroponic System
Applied Title: Systems in Cannabis Farming
- Identify various growing media
- Plants are manipulated as per instruction in the hydroponic production system.
- Identify and report basic problems in the production system.
- Basic understanding of hydroponics
Unit Standard: 116066 : Operate and Maintain Specific Irrigation Systems
- Perform pre-start up inspection applicable to the relevant irrigation system.
- Perform start-up and shut down procedures applicable to specific irrigation system
- Irrigate crop according to given guidelines.
- Care and maintenance of equipment and tools used during irrigation
Unit Standard: 116077 : Monitor Water Quality
- Demonstrate an understanding of water quality management
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of water quality to agriculture
- Demonstrate an ability to monitor and perform basic water quality tests and analyses.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform and understand maintenance tasks on certain operational technical systems related to water quality
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.