How much does it cost?
- The cost of our short courses for public advocacy of CBD Lifestyle and Social Developmental are ZAR 1000.00.
- The industry courses vary depending on NQF level and credit value.
Do you offer financial aid?
Yes we offer payment plans for our occupational qualification modules.
What can you expect when you enroll today?
- Access to all TCI learning modules; each is filled with engaging videos and SAQA unit standard aligned written materials and contextualised by the leading cannabis experts.
- Quizzes at the end of every section to help you assess your knowledge and prepare for the final exam.
- TCI Customer Support is ready to take care of you, while you complete your course or even after you are finished.
- Interactive forum where you can connect and share knowledge with other professionals from around the world.
- Downloadable references to keep and access anytime.
- Invitation to join TCI’s online community, where we’ll help you network with members of the cannabis industry and alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
- Upon passing the final exam, you’ll receive a TCI Certificate that acknowledges your accomplishment and your credibility to the cannabis industry.
Who can enroll and get certified?
The courses are open to everyone over the age of 21.
Are there any prerequisites?
No prerequisites other than ability to access our platform or mobile App (need a computer , tablet or smartphone).
What you need to know before you enroll?
Courses are weighted on credits. Typically 1 credit = 8 hours of learning required.
How long is this program?
- The modules are accessible for 1 month on the platform though students can finish the courses within 7 days.
- The pace of learning is determined by the learner for the month access you have.
- If you have had challenges and could not complete in that 1 month, students can renew their access for another month at a subsistence fee for time required for course completion.
Can I just take one course?
What jobs are available?
Currently DSA positions.
What can I do with this Certificate after Completion?
Get a job or become an entrepreneur.
Can I supply medical cannabis upon completion?
No, you can work for a Company that is authorised to.
What happens if I don’t pass a course?
- You can do two reattempts; in other words you get 3 chances to pass.
- If you require a further 4th attempt you have to pay exam fees.
Are you accredited?
Yes. Refer details HERE.
Are there books for these classes?