Demonstrate basic understanding of the Primary labour legislation that impacts on a Medical Cannabis business unit NQF Level 04 ,8 Credits
This course is intended for managers of small businesses and
junior managers of business units in larger organisations in the Cannabis
Sector. The term business unit in this unit standard implies a small business,
cost center, section or department.
Junior managers include, but are not limited to team leaders, supervisors,
first line managers and section heads. The position or term is used to describe
the first level of management in an organisation at which an employee has other
employees reporting to him/her.
The qualifying learner is capable of;
- Identifying legislation that regulates employment issues
- Understanding of the main aspects of the Labour Relations Act (LRA) as amended, that relate to the management of a business unit
- Explaining the requirements of the LRA in respect of interviews
- Understanding the main aspects applicable to labour legislation and the Cannabis Sector
- Understanding of the main aspects of the Drugs of Abuse Cannabis Regulations, 2020