Cannabis Business Management 53 Credits
- MODULE ID: JMW 019: Demonstrate an understanding of Cannabis culture practices.
- NQF Level 2 | 12 Credits | ZAR 4 800.
- MODULE ID: JMW 022: Perform the role of a safety, health and environmental protection representative in the Cannabis Sector.
- NQF Level 3 | 4 Credits | ZAR 1 800.
- MODULE ID: JMW 036: Apply basic business principles in the Cannabis Sector.
- NQF Level 3 | 9 Credits | ZAR 4 050.
- MODULE ID: JMW 037: Monitor and control quality control practices in a manufacturing/engineering environment in the Cannabis Sector.
- NQF Level 4 | 8 Credits | ZAR 4 000.
- MODULE ID: JMW 038: Supervise work unit to achieve work unit objectives (individuals and teams).
- NQF Level 4 | 12 Credits | ZAR 6 000.
- MODULE ID: JMW 039: Control production and resource scheduling and planning in a Cannabis manufacturing environment.
- NQF Level 5 | 8 Credits | ZAR 4 400.
Note: It is highly recommended where possible, that learners completing this specialization should be computer literate. However due to the limited availability of computers in certain areas, the inclusion of compulsory computer literacy unit standards within the elective component may prevent learners from completing their qualification.