Wholesale Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical: 27 Credits
In order for learners to specialise in Wholesale Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical and become eligible for in the Medicinal Cannabis category Pharmacist Assistant (Basic), they are required to complete the following Elective unit standards:
- Module ID: JMW 807: Monitor, handle and dispatch Medicinal Cannabis Pharmaceutical stock.
- NQF Level 3 | 7 Credits | ZAR 3 150.
- Module ID: JMW 808: Resolve customer queries and complaints.
- NQF Level 3 | 8 Credits | ZAR 3 600.
- Module ID: JMW 809: Take orders from customers.
- NQF Level 3 | 12 Credits | ZAR 5 400.
Note: It is highly recommended where possible, that learners completing this specialization should be computer literate. However due to the limited availability of computers in certain areas, the inclusion of compulsory computer literacy unit standards within the elective component may prevent learners from completing their qualification.